MongoDB Austin is an annual one-day conference in Austin, TX dedicated to the open source, non-relational database MongoDB, held on February 15.
Register here: http://www.10gen.com/events/mongodb-austin-2013
At MongoDB Austin, you can expect to hear from 10gen engineers who have contributed to the product, learn about the core concepts of using MongoDB, and hear about exciting new features in our most recent releases. You’ll also hear and learn from local customers and community members, and have a chance to meet with solutions and service providers in our expo hall.
- MongoDB at Gilt Groupe Sean Sullivan, Software Engineer, Gilt Groupe
- Rapid Development with Dynamic Schema Datamodels Keith Chilek, SVP of Engineering , MyEdu
- Playing in Tune: How We Refactored Cube to Terabyte Scale, Philip Kromer, CTO, Infochimps
- MongoDB Performance; Profiler Deep Dive, Kenny Gorman, Founder, ObjectRocket
- Aggregation Options, Asya Kamsky, Senior Solutions Architect, 10gen
You can download our mobile agenda for MongoDB Austin here!
Not Enough MongoDB? Sign up for a Workshop on Feb 14.
We are offering two in-depth, hands-on MongoDB workshops a day before MongoDB Austin. These workshops are perfect for jump starting your knowledge and use of MongoDB. Each session is led by a 10gen engineer and limited to 15 students to ensure each student receives individual attention from a MongoDB expert. In addition, all workshop attendees are invited to attend the free interactive lab presented by OpenShift during the lunch break.
Workshop tickets include admission to the conference on February 15. For more information, review the full schedule.
Follow the #MongoDBDays hashtag to stay up-to-date on all things MongoDB Austin.