Interested in attending Austin Startup Week, but aren’t sure which events you should go to? Here’s a handy guide.
- Coworkingat Chicon Collective: FREE coworking! Go here in between events.
- How to Speak Developer: Panel on how to plan, communicate & build your idea with a developer.
- Co-Founders Wanted Meetup: Looking for a co-founder?
- Made In Austin: To connect talent to tech companies “Made in Austin”. Are you looking for a job?
- AustinStartup Week Opening Party: Booze. Live Music. Geekery.
- UX + Startups: Learn how design, UX & product development can help your startup?
- UX Office Hours with IxDa: Thirty minute sessions with IxDA leads.
- GoingPro: Time To Professionalize Your Sales?: Learn to drive company growth through sales.
- Health Tech Meetup: Happy hour for anyone interested in healthcare IT, health tech, mHealth.
- Awesome Foundation Office Hours: HH with Austin Awesome Foundation trustees. Need $1,000?
- Whenand What To Outsource: Panel on the pros, cons, tools and techniques of outsourcing.
- Refresh Austin: Resource Fair: Come learn about meetups & resources in town for startups!
- Office Hours with Startup Lawyers: Off-the-clock office hours with KHGR.
- Mentor Office Hours: With ATI, Capital Factory, Dreamit Ventures, Silverton Partners, Techstars.
- Austin Startup Bazaar: Showcase of 30 emerging startups via pitches and demos.
- Afternoon Tea Time: An afternoon of tea, bubbly, nibbles and networking with ambitious women.
- Why I Moved (My Company) To Austin: Hear why startups are choosing Austin.
- Startup Policies: Priorities vs Pitch: A panel exploring the innovation policy landscape.
- FUEL Happy Hour: A celebration of the internet with ATC, Engine Advocacy & Google.
- Why Workspace Matters: Why and how to design an exceptional workplace.
- All-Girl Hack Night: An informal group of female developers. Bring your laptop!
- Nerd Nite Speed-Dating: Want to meet 6 smart and fun people?
- Nerd Night: Nerd, beers, powerpoint presentations. This month’s theme: HORROR.
- Austin.rb: Pros and Cons of adopting RubyMotion for your iOS development needs
- Open Coffee for Entrepreneurs: Good ideas. Coffee. Entrepreneurs. Conversation.
- Demo Day 2012: 10 startup pitches to a room full of 100 investors.
- Crowd Funding: How to Raise $486,518 on Kickstarter: How Cinetics raised $486,518.
- Startup The Conversation With Congress: Advise US Senate leadership on what startups need.
- ATX Startup Crawl: Hop on a free shuttle and visit with 40+ startups. Hot tech, cold beer!
- Austin Tech Happy Hour: The culmination of Austin Startup Week! Capstone happy hour.