The DreamIt program in Austin is getting ready to start soon. There is a kickoff reception coming, and the program is also looking for important people to add to their ecosystem.
First of all, January 4th will be the date for the program’s kickoff reception. You can RSVP here.
The program is seeking:
- Mentors - Each DreamIt company is assigned one dedicated mentor who spends 3-5 hours per week with them through the program. DreamIt mentors are always experienced entrepreneurs and are matched specifically to the company based on their background and expertise & the company’s needs.
- Advisors for Office Hours- DreamIt companies can always benefit from the expertise of people who have been there and done that. We’d love to have people come in to host office hours with our companies.
- Speakers - DreamIt hosts speakers every week, including entrepreneurs, investors and subject matter experts in everything from technology topics to marketing, accounting and HR/benefits.
- Investors - We start bringing in early-stage investors for office hours with the companies a few weeks into the program.
- Service Providers - Law firms and accounting firms who work with entrepreneurial companies donate their time to help get DreamIt companies incorporated, set up equity agreements and draft their first customer contracts.
- Developers - DreamIt teams are almost always seeking additional development talent to join their teams (small stipend if full-time or unpaid internships).
- Designers - DreamIt brings on board a few designers each session to help the companies with branding, UI and presentations (small stipend)
- Interns - DreamIt brings on board a few interns to help with running the program and often the companies bring on interns to help them with research, marketing & sales, etc… (unpaid)
If that’s you, please contact them.