As we go into 2012 there’s definitely a good sized group of companies that are primed for rapid growth and market acceptance. I’ll give you my list of the few that I’m watching, and if you leave a comment with your pick, and why you think they’re poised for growth I will update the blog post to include the info you posted.
FYI: I’m talking about the emerging companies, not the HomeAway and Bazaarvoices of Austin. We all know they are growing and doing great.
When we’re done, this post will contain a really solid list of the hot companies for 2012.
- AdLucent – They just moved into new headquarters on South Congress, and they are poised for major growth.
- Appconomy – Taking a bunch of mobile apps to market in 2012.
- BlackLocus – Worth watching.
- BreakingPoint Systems – They’ve already been growing like crazy, but I think we’ll see some great things.
- CopperEgg – Great tools and big name customers.
- Famigo – On the move.
- FeedMagnet – Content curation tool landing many F500 customers.
- Gazzang – Growing worldwide, and on the move.
- FitSweep – Connects fitness trainers to fitness consumers.
- Hurricane Party (Forecast) – Kicking some ass right now
- InfoChimps – Those crazy data monkeys always have something up their sleeve.
- Invodo – Some amazing things with a side of awesome sauce coming.
- MassRelevance – Curation is hot right now.
- Socialware – I believe they’ll continue to grow rapidly.
- Sparefoot – Another continued upward trajectory.
- Spredfast – With their new funding, they will push R&D and grow the customer base.
Who do you think is going to break out in 2012?