For many years now I’ve had the pleasure of hosting the Beta Summit as part of Innotech. The Beta Summit is the launchpad for fresh, new companies and technologies (sometimes still in beta) coming out of Central Texas. Our session continues to grow every year, with standing room only no matter how much bigger our room gets each year. What companies have made their debut at the Beta Summit in the past? A sample of a few of them:
- OtherInBox – Which recently hit 1 million users, and has raised millions in funding.
- InfoChimps – Has since raised $1.5M from DFJ Mercury, and recently acquired KeepStream.
- Phurnace – Successfully raised growth funds, then was acquired by BMC Software.
- GameSalad – Has had great success and recently raised $6.1M in financing.
- Spredfast – Is hiring and growing rapidly, raising $2M in funding since the Beta Summit.
- Ricochet Labs – has over 700,000 user on their gaming platform
If your company is launching a new product this fall, or if your company is getting off the ground with a great new technology product, please consider applying to present at the 2011 Innotech Beta Summit, which will be Oct 20th. There is no fee to present.
You can find the online application form here.
If you want to register for the conference (so you can attend the beta summit), you can register here and use the special discount code for AustinStartup readers that will you 25% off. That code is SML25.
If you’d like to attend the separate eMarketing Summit, I have a discount code for that too. Use EM95 for 20%.